Tourist Attractions
Kladská Peat Bog
One of the most beautiful places in the Cheb District is Kladská Lake and its Hunting Lodge, located in one of the most significant locations within the Slavovský Forest Protected Landscape Area.
Mark

The Colonnade
The famous Colonnade is one of the most instantly recognisable symbols of Mariánské Lázně.
Mark

Natural Park at the Prelát Spring
The park at Prelát Spring has many activities, especially for children. Here you can have a barbecue or try the zip wire, climbing frames, water attractions and other fun things to do.
Mark

Teplá Monastery
The Premonstratensian Monastery of Teplá was founded in 1193 by the Squire Hroznata, a Czech nobleman. It is arguably the most important monastery in West Bohemia.
Mark

Kynžvart Chateau
The chateau in Kynžvart was originally a Baroque Residence but the Austrian Chancellor Metternich had it rebuilt into an Empire mansion between 1821 and 1836.

The Sulphurous One - Sirňák
White foamy crusts decorate several smaller water surfaces of grass-grown glades on the right bank of the Teplá River.

Cheb
Straddling the Ohře River, Cheb is the westernmost major town in the Czech Republic

Domin Rock Formation - Dominova skalka
This small but unique protected area can be seen from the road connecting the village of Louka u Mariánských Lázní and Nová Ves.

Lazura Hill - Lazurový vrch
A northeast hillslope of Lazura Hill, about 1.5 km north-northwest of Michalové Hills. A debris forest with silver fir and wild cherry on a basal substrate of Lazura Hill, with the partial character of an old growth forest.

SOOS Educational Trail
The shallow basin between the Vonšovský and Sooský Creeks (at the Nový Drahov train station, 6 km from Františkové Lázně) is divided by a mound of silicious sand into two parts.

The Kladruby Monastery
The former Benedictine Monastery of Kladruby, an important historical site, looms over the valley of the Úhlavka River.

Horní hrad Castle and Chateau
Hauenštejn Castle was founded by the Czech King in the second half of the 13th century and was generously enlarged and remodeled in the neo-Gothic style by the Buquoys family during the 19th century.
