Tourist Attractions
Domin Rock Formation - Dominova skalka
This small but unique protected area can be seen from the road connecting the village of Louka u Mariánských Lázní and Nová Ves.

Olše Gate - Olšová Vrata
This is a rock promontory above the Ohře River valley on the peak of Šemnické Rocks (644 m high) above the village of Šemnice.

Kynžvart Rock - Kynžvartský kámen
Kynžvart Kámen is one of the lesser known natural monuments of Slavkovský Forest. It’s located not far from the old route connecting the train station of Lázně Kynžvart with the town itself, north of Luční Pond.

Pilsen
The largest city in Western Bohemia was established at the confluence of four rivers - the Úhlava, Úslava, Mže and Radbuza - which all flow together here to create the River Berounka.

Alpine Hill - Podhorní vrch
Located near Ovesné Kladruby, the highest peak of the Tepelský flatland, a remnant of tertiary volcanic activity with significant geomorphological phenomena.

Jewish cemetery
A Jewish enclave existed in Mariánské Lázně from around 1824 and by 1861 it had its own hospital with a small chapel. The Jewish cemetery close to the road to Velká Hleďsebe was founded in 1875. By 1930 it had been extended and is still used today.

Mnichovské Hadce Educational Trail
Around Křížky, and more generally in the area between Prameny and Mnichov, you’ll find one of the most interesting natural areas in the Slavovský Forest. The newly-created educational trail introduces visitors to the largest serpentinite complex in Bohemia as well as one of the most interesting areas in the central part of the Slavkovský Forest protected area.

Clements' Place
Its beauty and serenity made this place a favourite with the Abbot Alfréd Clements of Teplá. A simple wooden bench stood here where the dignitary often used to sit. During his time as Abbot, Mariánské Lázně experienced the largest building boom of its early development (1888–1900).

Church of St Anna in Velká Hleďsebe
The Church of St Anna is the most important historical site in Velká Hleďsebe, a village located close to Mariánské Lázně. In 2011 the church celebrated its centenary. It's a neo-Romanesque building completed in 1911 by Josef Forberich of Mariánské Lázně.

Skalníkovy sady
"Skalnikovy sady" park dominates the town and is one of the most popular among tourists. It was created at the end of the 19th century at the same time as the town.

Mescery's Belvedere
This is a gazebo situated on a plateau above a boulder outcrop at the Royal Hotel where a decorated wooden structure originally stood. The building was inaugurated in 1850 in honour of an important guest to Mariánské Lázně - the Czech proconsul, Baron von Mescery.

Friedrich's Stone – Friedrichstein
Friedrich’s Stone is the name given to a naturally occurring mound of coarse granite boulders that stand in a location known as ‘Little Switzerland’ (Malé Švýcarsko).
